This one couldn't be any more nutritious or raw, been fermenting the sprouts for 2 months - enjoy
🌱 I’d like to dedicate this recipe to ho.blankah since she asked me the other day whether I had a Hummus recipe for her to make, my answer was: “Yes I’ve got one” – It’s quite old tho, but nonetheless as tasty as it’d be on any given day if you’d just made it.
🌱 So well my old recipe was entirely from sprouted chickpeas and blended with the rest of the ingredients.
🌱 This new one however besides sprouting is also FERMENTED, it’s been on top my shelf for approx. 2 month now. – What a great idea to put them to use, let’s see the recipe now shall we?
🌱 Sprouted AND Fermented CHICKPEA Hummus 🍋
- Prep Time15 min
- Total Time30 min
- Yield4 Cups of Hummus
- Serving Size2 Cups
🌱 Into the blender:
- – 1 whole jar of fermented Chickpeas w/ its 2% salt water
- – 1 whole jar of fermented Chickpeas drained from its liquid
- – 2 small lemons🍋 pealed, but in whole
- – 1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- – 3 cloves of Garlic🧄
- – 4 Tbsp. Ground Golden Flax Seeds
- – Pinch of Sea salt, since the fermentation already required salt
- – Pink of cayenne pepper🌶
- – Nutritional Yeast could go really well here, I forgot it tho
- – Sorrel🥬
- – 4 Tomatoes🍎
- – Lemon Basil
- – Green Onion🧅
- – Purple Onion💜
- – Paprika powder🌶
How to make
Prepare and Wash
Prepare and wash all the ingredients.
Throw all the Hummus ingredients and spices into a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
Pour it into a big bowl, and garnish to your liking. No restrictions here, not anywhere, show me your best creations <3
Check the original post on Instagram!
* it is to be eaten outside, being naked, under a full load of loving sunshine for that maximum benefits of vitamin D!