🍌 Banana Chocolate🍫 Balls Nr2 w/ Sprouted Buckwheat and Sesame Seeds - Strawberries🍓 and Cherries🍒 for the plaiting
🍫 Another Simple Recipe on the menu today, I even recorded it all from a live POV and some commentary will be on YouTube Soon and did a proper full short recipe video as well of one of the previous wrap recipes.
🍌 Banana Chocolate🍫 Balls
- Prep Time15 min
- Total Time15 min
- Yield8 large balls
- Serving Size2 balls
- 1 Cup raw chocolate powder
- 1/3 Cup Carob Powder
- 2 Cups Desiccated Coconut🥥 turned into Coconut butter, which is like half a cup or even less in the end
- 3-4 Tbsp Ground Flax Seeds
- 3 Banana🍌 & 1 Apple🍎 for sweetness
- 1 tsp Bee Pollen
- 1 tsp Moringa Powder🌱
- Sesame Seeds for coating
- Sprouted Buckwheat for coating
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Very lil’ salt
- Some Strawberries🍓 and Cherries🍒 for the plaiting ❤️
How to make
Prepare all the ingredients, like in the video, to help the process of combining everything together
Use a powerful blender to turn the coconut into butter, or buy pre-made coconut butter
Ground your flex seeds, the freshest the better, do not use storebought flax!
Combine everything together, it’s a really simple process, for more instructions watch the video!
Form the balls and coat them in the sesame seeds and in our sprouted buckwheats!
For the plating I used some strawberries and cherries, also don’t forget to refrigerate our balls before consuming, the coconut needs to harden for proper texture!
Check the original post on Instagram!
* it is to be eaten outside, being naked, under a full load of loving sunshine for that maximum benefits of vitamin D!