🌱 Super Healthy Raw Vegan Bread 🍞 Ideas #1 (Gluten and everything free of course)
💛 As promised, bringing the full recipe following up the post from yesterday.
🌱 Super Healthy Raw Vegan Bread 🍞
- Prep Time15 min
- Total Time15 min
- Yield2 Sheets of Bread Slices
- Serving Size2 Slices
- 1 large Zucchini
- 4-5 medium Carrots🥕
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Big handful Green Curly Kale
- 2 medium Red Onions🧅
- 3-4 cloves Garlic🧄
- 2 Cup / 300g Golden flax seeds
- 1 Cup / 80g Nutritional Yeast
- Half Cup / 80g Walnut
- Half Cup / 80gg Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Tsp Himalayan pink seasalt
- 3-4 Tsp Turmeric
- Black Pepper to taste 🌶
- And anything else you might like 🙂
How to make
Wash and chop up all the ingredients, to help the blender.
Blend the Wet ingredients in another container. (Or blend it all together in ‘yolomode’ if you aren’t making as large of an amount and it can fit :D)
Blend the Dry ingredients as finely as you’d like in a wet container.
Mix the Dry and Wet parts together, I chopped my greens for extra texture, but you might as well blend those as well with the Wet parts.
Spread it all into your desired shapes onto a non-stick dehydrator sheet.
Dehydrate for 6-8 hours / side, don’t forget to flip it, if you like the middle part moister then 4-6 hours is alright enough to dehydrate at 118F / 45C.
I’ve got a full Raw Bread Making Guide in the store, which covers the whole ins and outs of the topic, you’ll be able to make your own raw bread, and will never have to buy expensive unhealthy ones from the store!
Check the original post on Instagram!
* it is to be eaten outside, being naked, under a full load of loving sunshine for that maximum benefits of vitamin D!